Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
connect attached figure number to text connect attached figure number to text is offline

Default how do I connect figure number to content in my article

in a paper, I give a figure number, such as figure 1, figure 2..., I want to
connect these figure number to the attached figure, so that every time when I
adjust figure in the attached, the figure number in the text change at the
same time. Where to find this function in the word. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Insert | Reference | Caption for the caption itself and Insert | Reference |
Cross-reference to Figure for cross-references.

http://word.mvps.org