Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drwho

Default How can I add a blank page to my watermarked document?

I have a 4 page document and each page has a watermark background but need to
add a fifth page of information without the watermark background. How can
this be done? I have searched through the help files for word and there are
no instructions on how to do this? Does anyone know how to do this, surely it
must be possible? Thanks!