Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Juniper Juniper is offline

Default Contextual Tabs

Can someone tell me what are Contextual Tabs? I have looked thru the help
and i can not find anything.
--
Juniper
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Word 2007, contextual tabs are visible on the ribbon when the insertion
point or selection is in a certain context; for example, the Table Tools
tabs display when the insertion point is in a table.

The idea is similar to contextual (right-click) menus, but unlike the menus
the contextual tabs display automatically, which should make them more
obvious to users.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Juniper" wrote in message
Can someone tell me what are Contextual Tabs? I have looked thru the help
and i can not find anything.
--
Juniper

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement