Satinay

Default unevenly spaced font.

In Word 2000 the ARIAL font is corrupt in that the chacters are not evenly
spaced.
If I open the same document in Wordpad the font is OK as it is in Excel. If
I open the document on another computer using word it is OK.
I upgraded to Office 2003 and the font characters are still unevenly spaced.
When I print the font it is unevenly spaced.
Needles to say, this does not occur in any other of the fonts.
Anyone have any ideas?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U2F0aW5heQ==?=,

You might want to try asking in the word.printingfonts newsgroup, since you
haven't gotten an answer here.

In Word 2000 the ARIAL font is corrupt in that the chacters are not evenly
spaced.
If I open the same document in Wordpad the font is OK as it is in Excel. If
I open the document on another computer using word it is OK.
I upgraded to Office 2003 and the font characters are still unevenly spaced.
When I print the font it is unevenly spaced.
Needles to say, this does not occur in any other of the fonts.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Tiny Font Help! Paul in ABQ Page Layout 7 December 11th 09 05:51 PM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Default font on envelope address Marcia Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 11:13 PM
Default Font Lloyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 03:42 PM
Autoformat table doesn't format font's after changing default font B?atrice Karjalainen Tables 2 December 4th 04 02:58 PM