Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JLW JLW is offline

Default Multiple Email Addresses in 1 eAddress Field NOT working in OL

Like to have multiple email addresses in one eAddress field (merge to email
use this for the To: address). I am using word for the doc and merging,
excel for the address for the merge's To: field and outlook 2003.
I do not want to create two records for the same person I just want outlook
to send the same merged email to that persons main and alternate email
address.
I have tried , ; space, etc. separators without success.
If I go through each doc in word the fields are changing but evidently when
they go to Outlook it doesn't send any that have more than one address in the
field and neither word nor outlook give any indication that they didn't send
those emails. Note all the emails with a single address in the field go out
ok.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

As far as I know, no-one has discovered a way to add more than one "To"
address to a merge to email. What that measn is that you will need to
construct the e-mails yourself and fill in the addresses using VBA - the
best pace to start looking is Doug Robbins' article at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Peter Jamieson