Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LantonioR80 LantonioR80 is offline

Default How can I download a font to Word 2003?

I saw a font on an internet application that I really like, it's called
Amazone. Does anyone know how I can download it to use with Word 2003?
Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

1) Google for the font.
2) Pick the download location of your choice.
3) Purchase it.
4) Install it on your computer.