Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina L. Christina L. is offline

Default Reviewing Pane in Track Changes

Does anyone know how to change the "size/font" of the reviewing pane while
using the track changes feature. When I open the reviewing pane, the text in
it is extremely tiny.

Thanks
--
Christina L.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's 8-point Tahoma, but it can't be changed directly, and there doesn't
seem to be an appropriate style to modify. I tried modifying Balloon Text,
and that changes the font on the title bars in the Reviewing pane but not in
the actual comments and markup. Comment Text doesn't work, either. Maybe
someone else will have some ideas.

"Christina L." wrote in message
Does anyone know how to change the "size/font" of the reviewing pane while
using the track changes feature. When I open the reviewing pane, the text

in
it is extremely tiny.

Thanks
--
Christina L.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina L. Christina L. is offline

Thanks Suzanne
There has to be a set up somewhere, either in Word or in Windows...as I have
looked at other co-workers Track Changes Review Pane and theirs is just as
large as regular text.... I'll keep researching...again thanks for your help.
I hope someone out there has an answer.
--
Christina L.