Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Soft_vllyballmom Soft_vllyballmom is offline

Default Text Boxes move everywhere

Every time I open my newsletter document the text boxes have moved. How can
I get them to stay where I want them? I would appreciate any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim in Ottawa Tim in Ottawa is offline

Anchor the text box to the page, and see if that helps, right now it is
probably set to move with the text. Depending on which version of Word you
are using, right click on the edge of the text box, edit text box, layout,
advanced, then select page instead of column or margin or whateever. You can
then position it on the page by the numbers and it "should" stay there,