Nash

Default Word

How can I print a file from word without opening the documents, I use this
file everyday and it is the same info.
Bryan

This concept worked at one time.
Put a shortcut to the file and to the printer on your desktop.
Copy the file to the printer. I don't know if you can drag it there or need
to copy and paste.
Bryan

"Nash" wrote in message
How can I print a file from word without opening the documents, I use this
file everyday and it is the same info.

Jon

Right click the document and choose print.

"Nash" wrote:

How can I print a file from word without opening the documents, I use this
file everyday and it is the same info.

Graham Mayor

The short answer is that you can't. Word has to be open in order to print
the file. However you could right click the filename in Windows Explorer and
select print (which will open Word to do so). Or you could use a macro in
conjunction with a desktop shortcut to open print and close Word.