Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sarah sarah is offline

Default Footers changing

I am having a problem with some pages being portrait and some
landscape. I can not get my footers to space properly so that they fill the
whole bottom line with the footer. On the landscape pages they look too
short and aren't centered properly. I tried auto
formatting a table and I got this "fluttering". How do I get them to space
properly? I've broken them down into sections, but nothing seems to work?

Sarah
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sarah sarah is offline

One other thing, when changing from section to section, I want different
footers. But when i change the footer in one section, it changes it in them
all. For example, I want no footer for the title page and table of contents,
but once the report starts i want the footer to show up and I want the page
numbers to start at 1. How do i make sure that there is no footer showing up
in the first few pages where the title page and the table of contents is?

Sarah

"Sarah" wrote:

I am having a problem with some pages being portrait and some
landscape. I can not get my footers to space properly so that they fill the
whole bottom line with the footer. On the landscape pages they look too
short and aren't centered properly. I tried auto
formatting a table and I got this "fluttering". How do I get them to space
properly? I've broken them down into sections, but nothing seems to work?

Sarah

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You need to unlink the sections by clicking the Link to Previous (or Same as
Previous) button to turn it off. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm for more.