HBM

Default Type Replacing

I am having a problem with MS Word, XP Pro Office Edition. Usually when I
highlight text I wish to replace and type what I wish to be there, it deletes
the highlighted area and puts my new text there, however now when I
highlight, it just puts that text in front of the old text! I would
appreciate some help on this matter, as it is really quite annoying. Thanks!

--
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one
of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
Jezebel

Were you stoned when you posted that message?