Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bud I.

Default Lost control of endnotes placement

I copied my document to a blank sheet to eliminate previous Track
Changes. That worked fine , BUT ...

.... In the source document, my endnotes followed the body of the text
and preceded the Appendices. I had inserted a Section Break Next Page
to achieve that. In the target document, the endnotes now are the last
page following the Appendices. I tried to insert a page break after the
notes, but all the Insert Breaks are grayed out. A Control+Enter is ignored.

The placement of the endnotes page is important, as I quote:
"Endnotes should be ... placed ... at the end of the report before
the back matter."

1) If you can tell how to create a new page after the endnotes page, I
can cut and paste the appendices/back matter appropriately.

2) Alternatively, please tell me how to finagle Word into not moving my
sections around.

The paper is being written for a commercial accreditation. The review
committee loves to find discrepancies such as this to prove how learned
they are. This is my opinion as an editor, and not necessarily that of
the author.

- bud -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bud I.