Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
dwarner dwarner is offline

Default the last pg of my document has a 2 in. line - it needs to go

I need to print a 5 pg. document that is numbered - when I finally found the
pg. #'s
somehow I got a 2 inch line that I can't delete and it needs to come off

I feel dumb, but can someone help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Unwanted lines are usually paragraph formatting Borders and these are
usually stored in the paragraph mark immediately above the offending line.
So toggle on your SHowAll Command, select the paragraph mark and check to
see if it has a border attribute.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP