Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trese trese is offline

Default Mystery

Hello I am hoping you can help me. I was having a look around my new word
software 2007 and some how I have managed to create a problem.

I cannot understand why this as happened but every time I open a new
document, there is some text written. It happens everytime I open a blank
page, I must have done something when I was looking at the changes in the
program. But I cannot figure out what I have done.

I am extremely frustrated, I can't remember saving anything as a new
default. This word just seems to have mysteriously showed up.

I would be grateful if someone could offer advice, its probably something
stupid but its confusing me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"trese" wrote in message
Hello I am hoping you can help me. I was having a look around my new word
software 2007 and some how I have managed to create a problem.

I cannot understand why this as happened but every time I open a new
document, there is some text written. It happens everytime I open a blank
page, I must have done something when I was looking at the changes in the
program. But I cannot figure out what I have done.

I am extremely frustrated, I can't remember saving anything as a new
default. This word just seems to have mysteriously showed up.

I would be grateful if someone could offer advice, its probably something
stupid but its confusing me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You!

mystery 2nd page luv2bike2 Microsoft Word Help 7 April 26th 07 03:07 PM
NORMAL DOT Mystery binar Microsoft Word Help 2 March 21st 07 02:50 PM
Line Mystery Karen Microsoft Word Help 8 August 28th 06 09:44 PM
Mystery Objects Joel Reeves Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 09:55 PM
Mystery Line Kelly G Page Layout 1 February 15th 06 06:18 PM