Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tjtjjtjt

Default Calculate 95 days ago

I'm looking for (preferably) a Field solution to calculate what the date was
95 days ago.
I would also take a VBA solution.

Does anyone either have a solution or can point me toward one?

Thanks.
--
tj
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This is quite complex, but not impossible to do with a field. See
http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_...than_today.htm

tjtjjtjt wrote:
I'm looking for (preferably) a Field solution to calculate what the
date was 95 days ago.
I would also take a VBA solution.

Does anyone either have a solution or can point me toward one?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tjtjjtjt

That is a touch on the complex side...
Since the document is primarily for my use, I think I will embed an Excel
spredsheet and go with =Today()-95.

--
tj

tjtjjtjt wrote:
I'm looking for (preferably) a Field solution to calculate what the
date was 95 days ago.
I would also take a VBA solution.

Does anyone either have a solution or can point me toward one?

Thanks.

How do I get form fields to calculate in Word? Mystified Mike Microsoft Word Help 1 December 18th 05 04:13 AM
how to calculate the number of days between 2 dates in msword joe17 Microsoft Word Help 1 October 28th 05 06:22 PM
Add 30 days to Date JDP@Work Mailmerge 5 June 10th 05 10:49 PM
The world is really unstable these days...... [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 May 16th 05 04:29 AM
Calculate a date from days date KS Microsoft Word Help 2 May 10th 05 12:50 PM