Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Shapiro Charles Shapiro is offline

Default Hyperlinks in word

Hello.

I have a word document I have put a table of contents into. I have inserted
hyperlinks into the TOC. I then convert the word document to an Adobe PDF
file. When I click on one of the hyperlinks in the TOC, it wants to open
the word document instead of just going to the place in the PDF I created.
It's going to the right place (in the word document), it's just not going to
the right document. (word doc vs. pdf doc).

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Appreciate an help you can give.

Thanks.

...Chip..