Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gerry

Default Problem with bullets still not solved

The problem is still there! Creating a new paragraph style makes no
difference. When I try to customise it with my new smaller square bullet,
the previous big square just pops again. How can I get rid of it?!

Gerry

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Create a paragraph style which has the desired picture bullet, and
apply it to the relevant paragraphs. Note that picture bullets cannot
be stored in a style in Word 2000 or earlier.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gerry" wrote in message
I have created a new bullet as a WMF picture (of a red square),

imported it
in to Word and used it in a document. (The reason for doing this was

because
the GIF image of a red square that is provided in Word does not

convert
properly to PDF.)

Now, I decide that the red square that I have created is a bit too

big. So I
create a smaller one, with a new file name, and import that as a

bullet in
to Word.

Although the new picture shows up in the list of possible bullets, I

cannot
get it to replace the previous picture in the document. The larger

square
that I created always appears instead of the new smaller square.

I have tried everything I can think of to reset the program as if

starting
from fresh but the larger square seems to be lodged in the system

somewhere
and I cannot get at it to delete it or otherwise ensure that the new

square
is used instead.

Help please!

Gerry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

See my suggestions in the other thread "Problem with bullets
(user-created pictures)".

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gerry" wrote in message
[...]

Problem with maximized Word window matero Microsoft Word Help 2 April 4th 06 06:04 PM
Problem with Normal.dot or formatting??? Jeff Menard Microsoft Word Help 5 March 20th 06 04:41 PM
Borders problem M Page Layout 2 February 8th 06 08:28 AM
Bullets/numbers will not indent after first line Greg Microsoft Word Help 2 August 9th 05 12:43 AM
When typing bullets, they look correct, but print out differently. Jane Adair Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 05 04:57 PM