Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Training Guy Training Guy is offline

Default limiting the size of a text field on a form in word 2007

I want to use a text field on a form in word 2007, but I need to limit the
size to three lines. Can i define the max size of the box in my design mode
so that it doesn't affect the formatting of the rest of the form if they
don't fill in the entire three lines?