Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ang1 ang1 is offline

Default what is nvcpno.hl_ (MS Word keeps making these files in my documen

In my document folder are many files with this name, pluse many files like
this that are copy(2)-(20) of these files. When I click on them they are all
in computer code jibberish. When I try to delete them they come back in
mass. Why is my MS Word doing this and how can I stop it? Something similar
happens in My Pictures files. When I print a picture, I will find that
picture has been copied in My Pictures files. Since I print up many
pictures, I have all these copies. If I delete them they come back even
more.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The file nvcpno.hl_ has nothing at all to do with Word. From what I
could find on Google, it's the compressed installation copy of a help
file for an NVidia video display driver. I have no idea why it's being
copied into your documents folder.

The fact that you're also having a problem with the My Pictures folder
indicates that you have something seriously wrong with your Windows
installation. Try asking this question in a newsgroup devoted to
whatever version of Windows you're running.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman