Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zack Zack is offline

Default View number of pages and page position.

In Word 2003, there was a bar at the bottom of the screen that should page
position (i.e. page _ of _, row and column position. I used these tools
constantly. Can this feature be enabled in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kirk Christian Kirk Christian is offline

Right click on the status bar at the bottom of the Word window. Put a check
in the Page box.
--
MCP, MCDST, CompTia A+

"Zack" wrote:

In Word 2003, there was a bar at the bottom of the screen that should page
position (i.e. page _ of _, row and column position. I used these tools
constantly. Can this feature be enabled in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WhiteRat WhiteRat is offline

Right click on the Status Bar (bottom of the window), and you can select to
turn on (or off) these, among many other choices that you can display.

"Zack" wrote in message
In Word 2003, there was a bar at the bottom of the screen that should page
position (i.e. page _ of _, row and column position. I used these tools
constantly. Can this feature be enabled in Word 2007?

Word 07 how do I view the position of a line on a page? Frustrated in Franklin Microsoft Word Help 2 November 9th 08 11:38 PM
Table of Content, Page number position Cathy Microsoft Word Help 3 November 9th 07 02:24 PM
page number in exact position Ram Page Layout 7 February 13th 06 02:36 PM
Page number position patti New Users 2 December 4th 05 03:27 PM
need to change the position of a page number on some pages only Kellykim Microsoft Word Help 1 November 21st 05 11:04 PM