Brightness

Default How do I use Avery 3379 to make a card in Windows XP?

I only have Windows XP. Can I make a card using an Avery 3379 product and how
or do I have to acquire Windows Office to use the Avery product?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You've given us no information to properly answer your question. We have no
idea what programs you have installed on your Windows operating system.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Brightness" wrote in message
I only have Windows XP. Can I make a card using an Avery 3379 product and
how
or do I have to acquire Windows Office to use the Avery product?

If the template you have downloaded from Avery requires Word, then you must
have Word installed to use it. No version of Windows comes with Word. There
are various ways to get a copy of Word, including the Student and Teacher
Edition, if you qualify. In most cases, the most economical way to get Word
(2002) is a part of Works Suite 2005, which includes Word 2002, Works 8,
Encarta 2005, Money 2005, PictureIt! Premium 10, and Streets & Trips 2005.
There is a $20 rebate in effect through January 1, 2006, which gets the
price (including shipping) down to less than $80 at some online sites. See
http://www.microsoft.com/products/wo...s.aspx?pid=001

"Brightness" wrote in message
I only have Windows XP. Can I make a card using an Avery 3379 product and

how
or do I have to acquire Windows Office to use the Avery product?

Hi Brightness,

You have given all the info we need when you said, "do I have to acquire
Windows Office." Yes, you can use MS Word for your Avery. Word can be
purchased very cheap in the academic version. Also, MS has some down load
trials. Or, like with this new HP PC it came with a 60 day trial version of
MS Office 2003.

Now, there is also a free Open Office download which will open or create a
word document that works with Avery. There are many ways to skin a cat.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his
absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must
delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to
be a great power among men.

Winston Churchill - London, England
http://www.winstonchurchill.org
=======================================

"Brightness" wrote in message
I only have Windows XP. Can I make a card using an Avery 3379 product and
how
or do I have to acquire Windows Office to use the Avery product?

Brightful,

Suzanne is so helpful she may qualify as a Southern Belle. And she gives
acurate info so stick with her and don't dump her. Give a person a fish and
you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they
won't bother you for weeks.