Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JP JP is offline

Default Suggestion for a feature in Word

I'm an A level student, and so when i use Word on my computer these days, its
normally for something like creating a report, which can use a very complex
layout. Anyway, i had an idea for a new feature that i would really like to
be implemented into Microsoft Office Word. The ability to freeze text boxes,
graphics, and other stuff in their current location would be very helpful
because as i'm editing all of my stuff, i'd like to know that i can delete
and rewrite a section without Word going "Oh, theres an extra bit of space
there, i can move that back up to take advantage", and then it takes me ages
to put it back.

Sorry if this is already a feature in Word, it'd just be nice to have it as
a right-click menu, rather than hidden deep in there if it already exists.

Anyone got any views or ideas?

JP

click "I Agree" in the message pane.