Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cherry Cherry is offline

Default Word 2007-Can you close a doc without shutting down Word

I'll be working on a document. Then I close the document. Word 2007 shuts
all the way down. The previous version didn't do this. You could close your
document but Word would remain open till you actually closed it. Any way
around this?