Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cricket_kay cricket_kay is offline

Default Page orientation and margins

Hello,
I am working on a lengthy doc - over 55 pages. I had it in Landscape
orginally but was asked to convert to Portrait. Now, even though the margins
reflect 1" all the way around, the pages still print (in portrait format) as
though the layout is still at Landscape. This means that the text is in the
upper left of the page - the right margin is large and the bottom margin is
large.
I have even copied and pasted the contents as RTF into a new doc thinking I
could get rid of the formatting.

Reveal Format shows the correct setting but the printing is not correct at
all. The page size is at Letter/ 8.5 x 11.
I did notice that I keep having to reset the "Apply to" to Whole Document as
it keeps wanting to default to This Section. I do have five sections using
the Section Break as Page break. I did go into format columns and chose "1"
as I saw suggested a few times.

Please help! This is due by the end of the day and the printing seems to
have a bug!