Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ct

Default In MS Outlook, show TWO ROWS of Toolbars (not one)

In Microsoft Outlook 2003, please tell me how to get the toolbars to accept
TWO lines of tools? When I am in Tools/Customize it will show the two lines
just as I want them, but when I close it it automatically goes back to only
ONE line with everything else at the end of the row at the drop down menu.

I have gone to Tools/Options in the Microsoft Outlook Inbox, and the box is
"dark checked" for showing formatting in two rows. I can't seem to get it to
show a checkmark on a white box to show it's fully functional! Help!!! Thank
you-- Cher

Please contact if you have any suggestions regarding this inquiry. Thank you.