Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Butkus Butkus is offline

Default How to put items in a dropdown list in word 2007

I know how to in sert a dropdown box in text, but I can figure out how to put
text in to the box to be sectected
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming that you mean a Content Control (and not a DropDown FormField
inserted from the Legacy Controls Collection), select the control and then
click on the Properties icon in the Controls section of the Developer tab.
In the properties dialog that appears, click on the Add button to add and
item. If you select and item that is already in the list, the buttons for
Modify, Remove, Move Up and Move Down will become enabled so that you can
perform any one of those actions on the selected item.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP