Sam P

Default Translate to spanish

I want to know if there is a feature in word to translate englist documents
to spanish????
--
Spanish - English
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 1 May 2005 09:48:02 -0700, "Sam P"
wrote:

I want to know if there is a feature in word to translate englist documents
to spanish????

In Word 2003 you can send the text to an Internet machine-translation
service. There is no such feature in any earlier version of Word.

However, you can use the same Internet service by going there with
your web browser:
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/product...ranslator.html
or another similar service: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Be aware that machine translation is not very good. If you're lucky,
someone who can read Spanish will be able to figure out what you
meant, but the results are likely to have poor grammar. If the input
is poorly written and has spelling errors, the output will be even
worse. If the document is important to your business, use a human
translator -- you can also arrange that, for a fee, through the same
web sites.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman