Ptianna

Default How do I view only (hand) highlighted sections?

I have highlighted certain sections (not using Auto-Summarize) in my document
that I would like to put into a new document without having to do it
manually. Is there a tool I can use that will hide the non-highlited section?
Basically I would like the results that you would get using Auto-Summarize
without using that function.

Use Find to search for the Highlight format and check the box for "Highlight
all items found." This will select all the highlighted text. When the Find
is complete, click outside the Find dialog (but not in any of the selected
text) and press Ctrl+C to copy. In a new document, press Ctrl+V to paste the
selected text.