Jeff Crawford

Default Mail Merge to Email

Using Word 2002 and Outlook 2003. After creating doc, source and merging to
email, no email gets generated/sent. Is this a conflict with the version of
Word/Outlook I am running?
--
JC
Doug Robbins

Yes, you cannot do it with the mix of versions that you have.

The following was a work in progress last time I looked:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2003/upgrade.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jeff Crawford" wrote in message
Using Word 2002 and Outlook 2003. After creating doc, source and merging
email, no email gets generated/sent. Is this a conflict with the version
of
Word/Outlook I am running?
--
JC

Jeff Crawford

It seems like the ariticle referenced below refers to upgrading Outlook to
version 2003. 2003 is the current version being run, along with Word 2002.
We have 60 users in organization running this same configuration, and want to
keep everyone on same platform(s). Sounds like we are hosed. )-:

thx for your post.
--
JC

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Yes, you cannot do it with the mix of versions that you have.

The following was a work in progress last time I looked:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2003/upgrade.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jeff Crawford" wrote in message
Using Word 2002 and Outlook 2003. After creating doc, source and merging
email, no email gets generated/sent. Is this a conflict with the version
of
Word/Outlook I am running?
--
JC

Jeff Crawford

Hah. Found a machine with Outlook 2000 and Word 2000 - worked like a charm.
(-:

Thank you again.
--
JC

Mail Merge dominator Mailmerge 2 June 23rd 05 02:23 PM
Mail Merge Word/OutLook Express Date Missing causes email bounces? Biffo Mailmerge 0 May 19th 05 01:35 PM
How do I send a mail merge email with an attachment? Jerry H. Mailmerge 2 February 1st 05 01:33 AM
How do I send a mail merge email with an excel attachment%3f Geri Tables 1 December 3rd 04 01:51 PM
Using Hyperlinks in Mail Merge IF...THEN...ELSE Statements Mark V Mailmerge 8 November 30th 04 01:31 PM