Art Kavanagh

Default How do I print endnotes at the end of a section

I have placed endnotes at the end of chapters in a book but while it would
seem that the pages are numbered still I am unable to print the endnotes
where they are at the end of the sections. Can anyone help?
Daiya Mitchell

I have placed endnotes at the end of chapters in a book but while it would
seem that the pages are numbered still I am unable to print the endnotes
where they are at the end of the sections. Can anyone help?

Your question is not very clear.

What version of Word?

Are the endnotes printing at all? Where?

Did you set the endnotes to "end of section"? Are there section breaks
between your chapters?

What does "pages are numbered" have to do with anything?

How did you create these endnotes? Did you use any third-party
bibliographic software?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

I think he wants to print *just* the endnote pages. If specifying the page
number and section number in the Print dialog doesn't work, then I would
think you could print "Current page" from Print Layout view.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
I have placed endnotes at the end of chapters in a book but while it

would
seem that the pages are numbered still I am unable to print the endnotes
where they are at the end of the sections. Can anyone help?

Your question is not very clear.

What version of Word?

Are the endnotes printing at all? Where?

Did you set the endnotes to "end of section"? Are there section breaks
between your chapters?

What does "pages are numbered" have to do with anything?

How did you create these endnotes? Did you use any third-party
bibliographic software?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/