corona_lime

Default When using tables in word, how can I see the cell numbers?

I have created a table in word and would like to use the formula function.
How can I see what the cell numbers are without actually inserting a column
and numbering each row and each column with letters in order to facilitate
the creation of the formula? In wordperfect, we could see the cell numbers
in reveal codes?

corona_lime

Thank you, the macro was a great help. Too bad the cell numbers don't appear
in the status bar, the same as the page number and section are listed.
Thanks for your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Get the TableCellHelper macro from
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...eIncorrect.htm

"corona_lime" wrote in message
I have created a table in word and would like to use the formula function.
How can I see what the cell numbers are without actually inserting a

column
and numbering each row and each column with letters in order to facilitate
the creation of the formula? In wordperfect, we could see the cell

numbers
in reveal codes?

Believe me, I have been asking for this since Word 2.0, I think. I have yet
to see whether Word 12 will include this feature.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Get the TableCellHelper macro from
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...eIncorrect.htm

newsgroup so