Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ckj1526 ckj1526 is offline

Default My fonts are all gone, can I install them again?

I don't know what happened to my version of Word 2007- it worked fine for
about 6 months after I installed it and then one day I went to start a new
document and there are no longer any fonts available to me except "calibri,
cambria, and device font". Is there any way to get all of my font options
back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NoFonts.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/where_are_my_fonts.htm