Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
phobia

Default .txt file

I copied and pasted a .txt document into word 2002, but the text only goes
half
way across the page. Can someone please tell me how to get it to go all the
way across without having to do it line by line?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
phobia

Thank you.............

phobia wrote:
I copied and pasted a .txt document into word 2002, but the text only
goes half
way across the page. Can someone please tell me how to get it to go all
the
way across without having to do it line by line?
Thank you

File Search Preview Pane ndolinger Microsoft Word Help 2 August 10th 05 04:12 PM
What is the maximum number of characters you can use to name a fil nilufer Microsoft Word Help 3 June 15th 05 11:14 AM
Merge from a .txt file to multiple Word documents abs Mailmerge 1 June 3rd 05 12:53 PM
open file talbert Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 05 03:14 PM
macro to save rtf file as txt reballdad Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 10:17 PM