Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
thesis_frustrations

Default page numbers skip

I have a word doc with section breaks so that I can alternate between
portrait and landscape page set up. For some reason, after one of the section
breaks I cannot get the page number to start at the number I specify. I want
the new section to start at page 81 but when I specify this it starts at page
82. I have tried specifying 80, but then it starts at page 80.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

Sounds like you inserted an Even Page Section Break after the landscape
section instead of a regular Section Break (Next Page). Double-click the
break to change, or delete it and reinsert.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/