Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ifliped

Default Page border does not appear after first endnote page.

I've added a page boarder to each section (every page but first option) and
for the few few sections where I've only got one page of endnote's it's fine.
For the sections where I have two pages of endnotes the boarder does not
appear on the second page of endnotes.
Then in the section after when I click the every page but first option for
the section it appears on the first page.
How can I rectify this?

Page border - line Scott Page Layout 4 November 18th 05 07:59 AM
Odd Page Layout Problem with Word 2002 in Office XP Bill Drake Page Layout 4 June 8th 05 10:10 AM
How do I adjust Page Border to print all four borders? Jane S. Microsoft Word Help 2 February 1st 05 05:09 AM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 08:05 AM