Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jason.NesbittBurnsInc

Default Word Files to Adobe Acrobat

Dear All,
I am running Microsoft Word 2000 version 9.0.3821.
My problems comes when converting Word Files into Adobe Acrobat form. I have
numerous text that have hyperlinks to my hard drive, opening files. I would
like to convert this Word file to a PDF and keep its functionailty. I select
"Adobe PDF" from the menu and then "Convert to Adobe PDF". This will convert
my file to a PDF but the problem is that once I convert the file, the links
have gone awry. The first link how has the file path of the second link, the
second link has the file path of the third, etc...only the last link has the
proper file path. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated. Thank
you.