Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lynn Long Lynn Long is offline

Default Mailing prg asks me to choose a number when printing?

When i try to print an envelope or label, it asks me to choose a number
between 1 and 31. i've used this program many times and that has never come
up. obviously i've clicked something that has triggered this error.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

It sounds like you must have a border somewhere as the distance of a border
from the edge of the paper must be between 1 and 31 points.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.