Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Chris is offline

Default Automating form field entries in Word 2003 with macros

Hello, I am looking to create a macro that would allow upon the entry of
data into one text form field to automatically enter the same information in
additional text fields throughout the document (e.g. where the same
information is required multiple times in the document). In my form
template, however, when I start to record the macro I am unable to navigate
satisfactorily to the other fields to paste the like information. Any help
or internet references would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Chris G
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.