Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bird lover bird lover is offline

Default Microsoft wprd consultant wanted

After almost 15 years of using Microsoft Word, I still have frequent
questions, ie setting up proper mail merges, making macros etc. I'd like to
retain the services of a consultant, who I can actually talk to and ask
questions. If the consultant is familiar with a remote program that can
control my computer, so I can see what they are doidng, that would be nice
but not essential. I'll pay up front, and work consult time off the deposit.
I'm located in New York and prefer a U.S. based consultant. If interested,
please call Harvey during New York business hours at 516 223-8000 ext. 205 or
email HarveyDeLoya at yahoo.com and advise of rates. I don't necessarily
need a computer professional, just someone who knows Word cold. I use Word
2000 and Word 2003 on XP environment.