Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
j.stammer[_2_] j.stammer[_2_] is offline

Default Can I delete text in multiple cells of a table without deletingcells?

I'm using Word 2007. I thought this was possible before but I cannot
seem to delete text in multiple cells without getting the dialog box
that shows up asking me to shift or delete the cells.

I want the cells to remain but the text removed. It seems clumsy to
have to do this one cell at a time.

Thank you,
Jodi