Paul

Default Word 2003: Tab or Ctl + Tab no longer change list levels

Hello all,

Looks like Word has stopped using a press of the tab key to change the
indent level in a list. When I hit tab, the cursor simply jumps a tab space
over with the list level remaining right where it was. Any suggestions on why
it's doing this and how to put it back to normal?

Many thanks

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 05:41 PM