Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tad tad is offline

Default why i cannot print in A4 size?

Hello, I am using the new version of word (2007 beta) and i have problem when
i want to print. the problem is that the printing coming in reduced scale.
(propably is reduced by 70%)
I tried to print other files (eg pdf file) from my printer to see if the
problem is the printer but was not, the other files coming without problems.
I tried to check the printing setting but i couldnt see something wrong there.

does anyone know to tell me how to solve the problem?

many thanks
tad
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This usually results from changing the printer resolution (from draft to
hi-res, for example) while Word is open. Either change the output quality
before starting Word or save as PDF, then print.

"tad" wrote in message
Hello, I am using the new version of word (2007 beta) and i have problem

when
i want to print. the problem is that the printing coming in reduced scale.
(propably is reduced by 70%)
I tried to print other files (eg pdf file) from my printer to see if the
problem is the printer but was not, the other files coming without

problems.
I tried to check the printing setting but i couldnt see something wrong

there.

does anyone know to tell me how to solve the problem?

many thanks
tad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Install the B2TR patch. That should resolve this bug. See my signature
for a link to it.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"tad" wrote in message
:

Hello, I am using the new version of word (2007 beta) and i have problem when
i want to print. the problem is that the printing coming in reduced scale.
(propably is reduced by 70%)
I tried to print other files (eg pdf file) from my printer to see if the
problem is the printer but was not, the other files coming without problems.
I tried to check the printing setting but i couldnt see something wrong there.

does anyone know to tell me how to solve the problem?

many thanks
tad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tad tad is offline

Thank you, your reply was realy fast and seems to work.
Do you know why the problem appears when i change the quality of the
printing? is something that i can do to prevent this error?

"tad" wrote in message
Hello, I am using the new version of word (2007 beta) and i have problem

when
i want to print. the problem is that the printing coming in reduced scale.
(propably is reduced by 70%)
I tried to print other files (eg pdf file) from my printer to see if the
problem is the printer but was not, the other files coming without

problems.
I tried to check the printing setting but i couldnt see something wrong

there.

does anyone know to tell me how to solve the problem?

many thanks
tad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tad tad is offline

thank you patrick,
do you think that if i install the b2tr will fix the problem? if yes then
could you send me the link please, i cannot open your profile to see your
signature.

manythanks
tad

"tad" wrote in message
:

Hello, I am using the new version of word (2007 beta) and i have problem when
i want to print. the problem is that the printing coming in reduced scale.
(propably is reduced by 70%)
I tried to print other files (eg pdf file) from my printer to see if the
problem is the printer but was not, the other files coming without problems.
I tried to check the printing setting but i couldnt see something wrong there.

does anyone know to tell me how to solve the problem?

many thanks
tad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See Patrick's reply.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This usually results from changing the printer resolution (from draft to
hi-res, for example) while Word is open. Either change the output

quality
before starting Word or save as PDF, then print.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"tad" wrote in message
Hello, I am using the new version of word (2007 beta) and i have

problem
when
i want to print. the problem is that the printing coming in reduced

scale.
(propably is reduced by 70%)
I tried to print other files (eg pdf file) from my printer to see if

the
problem is the printer but was not, the other files coming without

problems.
I tried to check the printing setting but i couldnt see something

wrong
there.

does anyone know to tell me how to solve the problem?

many thanks
tad

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Yes, B2TR fixes that bug. My signature is the text that appears below my
name just a few lines below what you are reading right now. The link is
right there

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
http://pschmid.net
***