Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bosan

Default Format changes

I am trying to paste some reports from notepad in MS word 2003 and as the
reports are of size 15*12 so i adjusted the paper size of word at 18*13 but
still when i paste the report in Ms word the report goes haywire and I have
to spent an hour to reformat the report, can anybody help me in this regard.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Likely, you're pasting paragraph returns and such. Turn on your show/hide
button to see what's being pasted.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
Alternatively, try reducing the font?
Hope it helps!