Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mbg1261

Default Documents lose formatting

When I email a document to another user I get the message that the
margins are set outside the printable area of the page. When they print
they lose the left side margein info and top of the document. Any ideas
why the formatting gets lost when I email to someone else?

--
mbg1261Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

This article should help you understand what's happening:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com