Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Donnithorn

Default Big dialog boxes hide the screen.

Word 2003: The dialog boxes often obscure the entire screen. This makes a
find and replace operation extremely frustrating. Since the boxes contain a
lot of gray area, can't you cut the size?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Only Ork

Default "APB" plea for help posting NEW THREAD

FROM THE MICROSOFT "GETTING STARTED" POSTING ABOUT HOW TO START A NEW THREAD:
"Enter a brief, meaningful summary in the Subject box . . .
Enter a good description ... in the Body box."
Well, so help me God, after clicking on "New" and then "General Comment" in
the drop-down menu, I can't bring up any Subject box or any Body box to save
my life !
I repeatedly try, and I see only a little blink in my display and ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING ELSE.
Succinctly... (SORRY TO POST IRRELEVANT TO THIS THREAD) Anybody advise me?
I log in, I read the postings, I can even post a reply like this one. But NO
WAY can I post a new thread. I'm 8 years experienced with internet browsing,
but I can't find a way to reveal any of the above-described fields to start a
new thread !!
Donnyork in So'Cal