Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Constance

Default How do I use an alpha numbering format, such as one, two , three?

The number format options only allow you to choose 1, a, i, etc. I want to
number my pages using alpha numbers such as one, two, three . . . . Is there
any way to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated., even if it's
just to say it isn't possible. Thanks in advance.