Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
weetheresearcher

Default Formating Problems Help

I have a fairly long document that I am working on in word 2003. At the
present time it is around ten to twenty lines on one page that underlines the
first word in green at the beginning of each line. It is asking that I
capitalize each one of those words at the beginning of each one of the lines.
The problem is that the words at the beginning of those lines should not be
capitalized. The spacing on the impacted area is also off all of the spacing
of my other paragraphs. I need help; my paper is around 35 pages with only
one section impacted. I would hate to retype all that work. I am using
Endnotes with this document.

kev. 1/28/06
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

It sounds to me like you've got paragraph returns at the end of each line of
text, instead of using text wrapping. This will happen if you type and then
hit enter at the end of the line, and it often occurs when copying text from
the internet. See this article for some help with that:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
To fix paragraph spacing, see if this article helps you:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/o...osoft_word.htm
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com