Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike

Default I need msgr2PL.dll & msgrPL32.dll

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Please use this big white space to write a coherent description
of the problem. If the needed files don't come with the
localized language version (English, Polish, etc.) of Office that
you have, then you can purchase the Proofing Tools CD appropriate
to whichever Office version (97, 2000, XP, or 2003) that you have
and install the needed files from the Proofing Tools CD.