Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
katabee

Default Drop Down Box

I am creating a Drop Down Box in a form for our office to use. When I try to
protect the document so it is a read only file to be sent to our clients, a
box is around the field values. Is there any way to get rid of this box, as
it runs through the words and is generally not eye pleasing?

Thank you.