Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rare Range Rare Range is offline

Default Problems with margins when printing

I am having problems with my page margins when I print documents in microsoft
Word 2007. when I am creating the document it appears centred on the preview
screen, I have checked my page margin settings and they are all set to 1" but
when I print, the document produced has a massive margin at the bottom (on
portrait orientation) or massive margin on left (in landscape orientation)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Make sure that in the Zoom section of the File Print dialog, the Scale to
Paper Size setting is set to No Scaling

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.